Tradewind are recruiting!
Tradewind are recruiting for a Home Tutor in Burnley
Home Tutor with experience as HLTA, Teacher, Tutor or Instructor needed to support Secondary aged children with SEMH needs continue their learning from their home/ residential home.
Do you have experience in 1:1 tutoring for students who require additional educational or pastoral support?
Are you looking for a new role, that moves your specialisms outside of the classroom environment?
We are currently looking for a tutor to support a pupil on a one to one basis. You can work from 1 to 5 hours per day, 5 days per week delivering subjects from the Secondary Curriculum. This support can range, be more pastoral in nature which supports pupils who are not being taught in the mainstream classroom. This role is start as soon as possible on a long term basis.
The successful candidate will need to be able to support pupils that may have challenging behaviour, specific learning difficulties or EHCP's. With support from other members of staff you will support pupils with their progress and attainment.
Candidates could have experience supporting some or all of the following:
* Asperger Syndrome
* Autism (ASD)
* Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties (BESD, formerly EBD)
* Challenging Behaviour
* Global Development Delay (GDD)
* Hearing Impairment (HI)
* Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
* Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
* Non-Verbal Learning Difficulties (NLD)
* Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
* Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD)
* Speech and Language Disorder
* Visual Impairment (VI)
To join us and be successful in this Tutor role you will need to:
* Have experience of working with children within the last 2 years
* Experience of supporting Maths and English
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Tutor in Burnley or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.