Would you like to join a secondary school in Ealing and work alongside the School nurse to administrator basic first aid?
Here at Tradewind recruitment we are currently recruiting for an experienced school Medical Assistant Welfare assistant to join a secondary school in the borough of Ealing on a full-time basis, 35 hours per week.
This position is available from April 2021 and is a full-time position.
Interested applicants MUST hold a current enhanced First Aid Certificate and have worked in a secondary setting. Experience working of the School as an Administrator is desired as you will be required to provide support to the admin team when not required in the medical room. The role requires an immediate start; due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate must have an enhanced DBS on the update service to be considered for the role.
- The medical welfare of students and staff, including provision of first aid services and maintenance of accident and Incident Records.
- Making decisions relating to the referral of students and staff to a doctor or hospital.
- Contacting parent(s)/carer(s) as and when necessary with regards to students' welfare and/or sudden illness.
- Ordering, control and usage of medical supplies within the whole school.
- Checking medication held, e.g., EpiPen's for date use.
- Provide administration for student medical records and ensure these are all kept up to date.
- Liaising with appropriate authorities internally and externally on matters of student welfare.
- Liaising with the School Nurse to ensure all medical/care plans are kept up to date.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Welfare assistant in Ealing. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.