As a Welfare Officer and Administrator, you will be responsible for the medical needs of students within the school. You will be responsible for assessing any injuries or illness and communicating with the students' parents as required. You will also be responsible for communicating with parents about medicine administration for students who require insulin etc. When you are not attending to student welfare, you will be working as part of the administration team completing various administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in school settings, be confident working within welfare and have a strong understanding of SIMS and be able to carry out administrative tasks. All applicants will need to hold a valid First Aid Certificate.
This school is services by the central lines as well as local buses. Free street parking is also available for drivers.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role in a College in Hounslow you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The school are looking for a candidate who can ideally begin with them ASAP so please do not delay your application! Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Welfare Officer and Administrator. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Seema 0207 845 5450 option 2 / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.