·Contributing first aid, health & well-being to students
·Promote appropriate health guidance, wellbeing advice and other supportive strategies to students as necessary
·Facilitate medical provision for students notwithstanding differences of race, gender and educational, social or medical need
·To supervise sick and injured students, contacting parents as necessary and arranging hospitalisation or return home
·To lead, monitor and implement individual Health Care plans for appropriate students
·To administer medication, as agreed with parents and the Academy Health & Safety policy
·To work with individuals and groups of students on health-related issues through self-referral, drop-in sessions, peer training and proactive work on sex education and health-related issues as directed by the Vice Principal, Behaviour and Inclusion
This exciting opportunity is available at 'Outstanding' secondary school within the borough of Westminster. It has modern facilities throughout the School with a fantastic team throughout the entire School.
This school is easily accessible via the following transportation lines: Central, District and Victoria Line.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Welfare Officer role in a secondary school in Westminster. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on /
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Welfare Officer role you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Welfare Officer role in a secondary school in Westminster or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£120 - £140 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.