Y6 SATS Teacher
Y6 SATS Teacher
Tradewind are Recruiting! Are you looking for a Y6 SATS booster teacher work in Sheffield?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a primary school in North Sheffield that is seeking a primary teacher to provide Y6 SATS booster support. The role will largely involve working on a one to one and small group basis to help provide additional support within Maths and Literacy.
The friendly school based in North-East Sheffield. They are proud to have children who are confident and eager learners. They have a vision to offer outstanding education where children are at the centre of all that takes place. They aim to provide high quality learning and teaching the includes practical and first-hand experiences. They are an inclusive school that promotes equal opportunities. They offer a wide range of after-school clubs including football, homework, film and art clubs.
QTS, primary school teaching experience, flexible approach
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Y6 SATS booster teacher in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£120 - £180 per day
£400.00 - £625.00 per week
£28355 - £29355 per annum
£100.00 - £150.00 per day
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.