Year 1 Class Teacher
Year 1 Class Teacher
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and innovative, working closely with another Year 1 teacher to continue the school's journey towards providing an outstanding education for all.
We are looking for somebody who is:
* An outstanding teacher in the primary phase;
* Able to teach, motivate and inspire children to the highest possible standards;
* An excellent communicator, able to develop effective relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community;
* Dynamic, resilient and able to contribute to a strong and supportive team and support the development of the school's vision;;
* Highly organised, proactive and with an eye for detail
* Independently minded, keeping up to date with the latest educational research.
We are able to offer:
* The support of talented and enthusiastic staff and governors;
* Training and CPD with future leadership opportunities;
* Opportunities to try out new ideas and initiatives;
* A supportive and friendly working environment.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.