Year 1 Primary Teacher
Year 1 Primary Teacher
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or FQT looking to start or continue their career in a rewarding new role. We can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive school environment.
What we are looking for
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in Liverpool and help create exceptional places of learning. You will be enthusiastic, have great interpersonal skills, enjoy being pro-active and working as part of a caring and hardworking team.
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced practitioners who will:
* Be committed to the highest achievement for all;
* Be committed to on-going professional development;
* Contribute to the wider life at the school;
* Support the maintenance of a dynamic and inspiring learning environment;
* Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead;
* Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of our team.
You must hold QTS (or equivalent) and an undergraduate degree to be considered for this role.
To express an interest in this role, please click 'Apply now' or alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.