Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is recruiting for a primary school in Barnet borough, north London, for a Year 1 teacher.
- Year 1 teacher to start in September until July 2022
- Ideally seeking an experienced teacher but outstanding NQTs will definitely be considered
- Up to 30 pupils in the class. 2 children have additional needs and work 1:1 with Teaching Assistants
- Salary will be in line with MPS, currently £29915- £41136 per annum, outer London, depending on experience.
Year 1 teacher, Barnet
- Very good school, graded as "Outstanding" after their most recent Ofsted
- 2 form entry, with team planning each week
- Seeking a teacher with a caring, positive and enthusiastic outlook who can inspire young minds.
- There may be the opportunity to take on a foundation subject area
Essential requirements to be considered for this Year 1 teacher role:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 1 teacher in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.