Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hard-working Year 1 Teacher to join this two-form entry school that strives to enrich the whole child and ensure that children are happy and feel secure at school. This full time Year 1 post commences in March 2024, and you will be required for to complete the academic year. This exciting position will pay £140-210 per day, subject to experience. This role is also open to ECTs who are looking to further their teaching experience.
As a Year 1 Teacher, you will be responsible for a mixed ability class and you will have the support of a full time Teaching Assistant as well as partner teacher. You will be responsible for your class planning and you will be expected to attend all staff meetings and training sessions. Previous experience working with SEN children would be an advantage.
Based in the Bolton area, this 2-form entry school prides themselves on their ability to create a safe, secure and caring environment where they develop children's life skills to enable them to respond to the challenges and changes in our future lives.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Teaching experience in the United Kingdom
- Experience in Key Stage 1 is essential in this role
- A proven track record with references to support this
- A full work history with any gaps in employment acknowledged
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter - 2500 accredited courses
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 1 Teacher in Bolton or for more information about the role, contact Amy on 01616740118 or email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.