Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Exciting Opportunity: Year 1 Class Teacher - Immediate Start until May 2021 - Islington, Archway
Daily Rates: £150 - £212 a day
Are you an NQT or an experienced Primary Teacher looking for a unique and fulfilling opportunity? SANZA Teaching Agency invites passionate and dedicated educators to apply for a Year 1 Maternity Cover position at a charming primary school in Islington, close to Archway Station.
About the School: Situated in Islington, close to Archway Station, our client school is an outstanding institution known for its commitment to providing a quality education that enables students to reach their full academic, creative, and social potential. With an almost non-existent staff turnover, this oversubscribed school is a place where both staff and pupils thrive.
Role and Responsibilities: As the Year 1 Maternity Cover Teacher, your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking full teaching responsibility aligned with Year 1 development and progress
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the development, progress, and attainment of pupils
- Creating a purposeful and stimulating classroom environment catering to various learning styles
- Delivering a balanced curriculum with a focus on progress in mathematics and English
- Inspiring confidence and contributing to pupils' emotional development
- Organizing and assisting with school trips, assemblies, sports days, and after-school clubs
Requirements: The ideal candidate for this Primary Teacher role will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Demonstrate commitment and determination to make a positive difference
Benefits of Joining SANZA Teaching Agency:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Access to 30 fully certified CPD courses
- Excellent referral scheme with a brilliant bonus
- Full interview preparation and assistance
- Ongoing support with lesson planning
- Online Portal for timesheets and availability
- Free social and networking events
How to Apply: Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Primary Teacher. For more information about the role, contact Gulzar Kilinc at SANZA Teaching Agency on 020 78456240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At SANZA Teaching Agency, our commitment is to prioritize candidates, clients, and employees. Join us and be part of an agency where people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.