Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
In collaboration with the Governing Body of an outstanding, Childwall-based school, we seek to appoint an enthusiastic Year One teacher. We are a two-form entry school in the heart of Liverpool with supportive, friendly staff and truly fantastic children.
We are looking for a candidate who is able to start in May 2021 and work within a well-established and ambitious team.
This position is for two terms in the first instance, but suitable candidates would be considered for a permanent position.
The successful candidate will be:
- Creative and imaginative;
- Pastoral and caring;
- Committed to professional development;
- Committed to the wider success of the school and its local community;
- Committed to high standards in education;
- Supportive of our Christian ethos.
- Highly motivated pupils;
- Outstanding resources;
- Excellent professional development;
- Strong career opportunities;
- Highly supportive parent body and dedicated governors;
- An engaging curriculum with strong pupil voice, critical thinking and global learning.
To express an interest in the role, please click 'Apply now' or alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.