Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
- Year 1 teacher to start after Easter
- The role is full-time initially until the end of May and will then become a part-time two day per week job share, working alongside a teacher returning from maternity
- Ideally seeking an experienced teacher but outstanding NQTs may be considered
- 30 pupils. 2 children have SEND and work 1:1 with Teaching Assistants
- Salary will be in line with MPS, currently £29915- £41136 per annum, outer London, depending on experience.
Year 1 teacher, Barnet
- The class has children with a range of academic abilities
- Seeking a teacher with Year 1 experience. EYFS experience would be useful.
- You should be patient and happy to revisit teaching areas that require revision because of lockdown
- One form entry school
- One-form entry school has a very good reputation locally and is over-subscribed.
- Ofsted graded as "good"
- The school has great facilities and resources and there is a lovely, creative atmosphere. Good team in place with a professional, dedicated Headteacher
- School is based on regular bus routes or is a 15 minute walk the nearest tube station and also has a carpark.
- They also have a small "forest school" provision
Essential requirements to be considered for this Year 1 teacher role:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 1 teacher in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.