Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Teacher
Year 1 Class Teacher - September Start
Tradewind is currently seeking a Primary Teacher who is looking for a long-term/Permanent position starting in September. If successful, you will be taking on a fantastic class coming up from Reception into Year 1 and join an outstanding team who welcome all new members of staff. The School is a large mixed infant School based in Luton who are looking for a new member of staff to join in the new academic year.
We are accepting applications from experienced Techers and NQT's!!!
***Primary Teacher - Year 1 Class
***Infant School rated Good in 2017 by Ofsted
***Main Pay Scale (Perm or daily rates ranging between £130 to £170)
***Friendly and caring team who support new members of staff
If you are looking for a School where you can make a real difference, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Pupils are engaged and eager to learn. All staff have excellent relationships with parents, carers, and the local community. You will join a professional team who support one another and are committed to further developing students and staff.
What we are looking for (Criteria):
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching within KS1
- Can commit for 2-3 terms
- Have a creative and child-centred approach to teaching and learning
- Be innovative in creating a stimulating learning environment
- Be keen to develop and share their knowledge and expertise with colleagues and become involved in every aspect of school life
- Be a good to outstanding classroom teacher who can promote and model excellent primary practice.
- Demonstrate positive relationships and attitudes towards their pupils, staff, parents, and members of the local community.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Year 1 Primary Teacher opportunity and we will contact you to discuss the next steps.
Why work for Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.