Year 1 Teaching Assistant
Year 1 Teaching Assistant
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for an exciting opportunity in a Bromley Primary school? Tradewind is recruiting! We have an excellent Primary School in Bromley looking ASAP.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, motivated Teaching Assistant to join a Primary School based in Bromley for an ASAP start. This is a 2 day/part time role until Christmas and the salary will be Inner London scale £80 - 95 per day.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners? An esteemed primary school in Bromley is seeking a compassionate and dedicated Teaching Assistant to join their team immediately.
This school is renowned for its commitment to providing a nurturing and inclusive environment where every child's unique qualities are celebrated. As a Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting students' development and helping them overcome challenges they may face. Previous experience working with primary-aged children is essential, and any relevant qualifications would be advantageous. This role offers a competitive daily rate ranging from £80 to £95, providing an excellent opportunity for those looking to gain experience in education.
In return to the successful Teaching Assistant the school offers:
A friendly environment where staff are valued for the contribution they make. The staff work as part of a team and have a feeling of togetherness which creates a good vibe in the school. Staff that are committed and give their all every day will fit in well with the other motivated staff in this setting.
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- Have experience as a Teaching Assistant or equivalent teaching assistant qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Teaching Assistant. Or for more information you can contact Shanta Islam on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.