Year 1 Teaching Assistant
Year 1 Teaching Assistant
1:1 Teaching Assistant - Year 1
Location: Nottingham City
Job Type: Full-time
Are you passionate about supporting young learners in their educational journey? We are recruiting on behalf of a Primary Academy that is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic 1:1 Teaching Assistant to join the Year 1 team. This is a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the academic and personal development of a specific student.
- Provide one-on-one support to a Year 1 student in various subjects.
- Assist in the implementation of individualised learning plans.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborate with the classroom teacher to address the student's specific needs.
- Monitor and track the student's progress, providing feedback as needed.
- Encourage independence and confidence in the student's academic pursuits.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working with children with Autism and challenging behavior
- Relevant educational background or certification.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and empathy when working with young learners.
- Ability to adapt teaching strategies to meet the individual needs of the student.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Daily pay of £85-£95 per day depending on experience
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunities to make a meaningful impact on the student's educational journey.
- Access to resources and training to enhance your skills.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- *Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- *You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
- Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a 121 year 1 teaching assistant in Nottingham or for more information about the role, contact Rebecca Bowering on 0115 7390077 / Rebecca.Bowering@twrecruitment.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.