Year 2 Class Teacher
Year 2 Class Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a lovely school in Widnes who are looking for a Year 2 teacher to join them for the full academic year on a full time basis from September. The two form entry school has a warm and nurturing atmosphere and are currently focussed on raising attainment and children's aspirations across the school. The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and contribute to the success of the school.
This role will require you to:
* Use your knowledge of Key Stage 1 & 2 National Curriculum creatively to engage pupils in their learning
* Use a growth mind-set to inspire pupils to challenge themselves within lessons
* Set high behaviour expectations to create a safe and stimulating learning environment
* Show resilience and be able to bounce back quickly
* Build positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike
* Contribute to the wider life and ethos of the school
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
* Hold QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education.
* Hold a DBS or be willing to apply for a DBS via Tradewind
In return Tradewind:
* Attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
For more information please call 0151 221 9666 or submit your CV below.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.