Year 2 Primary Teacher
Year 2 Primary Teacher
SANZA Teaching Agency are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher (KS1) to join a successful three-form Entry Ofsted Outstanding Infant School. We are interested to hear from qualified KS1 teachers looking to join a new and exciting School from January 2021 until the end of the academic year as a Year 2 Teacher.
About the School:
- This Infant School and Nursery is a place steeped in a rich history of faith, service and excellence in educating and nurturing the children and families it serves.
- Judged as outstanding by OFSTED in 2019.
- They aim to plant the seeds for success through a spiritual, caring and safe learning environment, alongside a creative and enriching, broad and balanced curriculum; that is inspiring and inclusive, striving to stir a love of learning and encouraging every child to reach their full potential.
- Devote all their efforts to remain a place of excellence where every child feels confident, cherished, makes long-lasting friendships and memories, enjoys, and achieves.
- An inspiring curriculum carefully designed with the children's specific needs and interests in mind. They are an Inner London School; however, they benefit from a huge outdoor area - unlike other Inner London schools. Their curriculum has a creative flare, offering children the opportunity to learn through creativity.
The Job's Purpose:
- To work to support the learning of children in the Year 2 Class, including individual, small and large groups as directed.
- Shared planning - Three form entry.
- To work under the direction of the Headteacher and the KS1 lead to plan, prepare and deliver learning activities for individuals, groups and the whole setting.
- To monitor, assess and support children that have additional needs as required.
- To attend staff CPD and meetings where appropriate.
As part of the Federation, they can offer you a range of benefits, including;
- A permanent contract following two successful terms.
- Access to a diverse network of phase and subject specialist groups.
- Support and mentoring from some of the best leaders in Education.
- An Inner London School, plus a performance and loyalty bonus!
- The opportunity to work with their amazing children!
Working with SANZA Teaching Agency;
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'ApplyNow' to be considered for this great position, or for more information about the role, contact Paige Ferro @ SANZA Teaching Agency.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.