Year 2 SEN Teaching Assistant
Year 2 SEN Teaching Assistant
The school is looking for someone that is calm, passionate, hardworking, with excellent communication skills.
This role requires you to support a year 2 child with challenging behaviour. It is important that you are Team Teach or Positive Handling trained. You will assist with their reading and writing, creating new strategies conducive to learning.
Your daily pay rate is £80.00, 1-hour lunch break. Your working hours are 8.30am - 4.00pm
This school prides themselves on having experienced and passionate staff members, including their senior leaders and governors, who remain committed to providing every child with an exceptional start to their education. They aim to create a unique and interesting learning environment, full of opportunities within and beyond the classroom.
This a 2-form Primary school has accessible transport links, and adequate parking facilities.
- The school prides themselves on investing in their staff with inhouse training with the potential to take on supply staff on a permanent basis
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a SEN Teaching Assistant KS1 you will need to have:
- Previous experience working with children with challenging behaviour
- At least one years' experience working in a mainstream school
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as and SEN Teaching Assistant KS1
Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 firstname.lastname@example.org
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.