Year 2 Teacher- Salford- Eccles (M30)
Year 2 Teacher- Salford- Eccles (M30)
Can you help to raise attainment levels in KS1? Are you passionate about teaching? Do you have experience teaching in Year 2?
Tradewind recruitment is working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' Salford primary school the M30 postcode to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Year 2 teacher. The role is full time and will include marking and planning. It is to start immediately and will be an ongoing long-term supply position. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
The position is to cover a maternity leave starting in February half term and will be for 3 terms. This means that the successful candidate must be free for the rest of the academic year and be able to take the full responsibility of the class teacher for the current class and the next year 2 class.
The school has employed high quality, hard-working and passionate staff, who nurture all pupils, into becoming resilient, reflective learners. They deliver an exciting and creative curriculum, offering all pupils a wide range of enjoyable learning experiences, to develop their skills, placing a great importance in enrichment activities, which enhance the children's knowledge and understanding.
This one and a half form enter Salford primary school has an excellent senior leadership team to support all its staff and there will be CPD courses provided for all teachers and teaching assistants for their own personal development. The school strives to push each child individually to become lifelong learners and begin their learning journey to achieve their full potential.
At this Salford primary school the staff aim to provide a strong and caring Christian framework to support the whole life of the school. Within the secure, caring and happy atmosphere that this creates in school, children are helped to develop consideration, understanding, tolerance and respect for others. Over the years, this ethos has gained the school an excellent reputation in the community, as has the commitment shown by all their staff and governors in meeting the needs of the pupils. The Headteacher encourages all the children at this school to grow to be self-disciplined in their attitude to work and play, and alongside this, to develop the ability to work and play co-operatively with others and become a good citizen.
The school is well known for their record of success and school improvement in the Salford area. This role is a fantastic role if you are looking to progress in your teaching career and you are eager to raise attainment levels in Key Stage 1. The role is to start immediately and offers a salary of £22,023- £37,496 depending on experience. The school has great transport links.
To apply for this role applicants must:
*Be enthusiastic and committed
*Have QTS or relevant teaching qualifications
*Have a real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils you work with
*Have experience working with Key stage 1 students
*Be available on a full time, long term basis
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information please contact Chris on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.