Year 2 Teaching Assistant
Year 2 Teaching Assistant
The school are looking for a candidate who can join their team ASAP and commit to working for the full academic year. The position is paying £70-£80 per day dependent on experience.
The popular Wembley Primary School value high-quality learning and achievement and mutal respect for one another. The school are proud of their staff and children's diverse backgrounds and come together with an atmosphere of respect. They have excellent on-site facilities with spacious and bright indoor and outdoor learning spaces.
The school are looking for a candidate to provide 1:1 support to a pupil in Year 2 who has been diagnosed with Autism. The pupil struggles with social interaction and will require support with speech and language.
You will also be required to differentiate class work for your 1:1 pupil to ensure they have full access to the curriculum and are making rapid progress. Previous experience supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs is required for this role.
The Year 2 Teaching Assistant must have the following requirements:
- Previous experience supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
- First Aid Qualification
- Have previous experience working within Early Years Foundation Stage
- Good knowledge and understanding of the UK Curriculum
- Excellent team work
By joining this Brent Primary School as a Learning Support Assistant, they can offer you:
- A supportive team of colleagues and brilliant leadership
- Good levels of student behaviour and ability
- Ongoing CPD
The school is located in Brent served by excellent public transport links. On site and street parking are available for all staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this Year 2 Teaching Assistant role in Brent JN -122020-312377.
Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Mohammed at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450/ firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.