Year 2 Teaching Assistant
Year 2 Teaching Assistant
The role will commence after the Easter Holidays April 2021
You will be working in the schools Year 2 class and will have the responsibility of supporting the class teacher with the day to day running of the classroom. You will have strong literacy and numeracy skills and you will also have the commitment to a long-term role. The school are looking for a candidate who is bright and dynamic.
About the school:
The school you will be working in is a fantastic 2 form entry school in the London borough Lambeth. This school has a great reputation in the area and the behaviour of children is generally good. This school also has a history of developing graduate Teaching Assistants into future teachers. If you are a graduate who is looking for a route into teaching, this is the right role for you.
The school has fantastic transport links and is accessible via the Northern Line and numerous bus routes around North London
Daily Rate: £80.00 Hours of Work: 8.30am - 4.00pm
- Ongoing training and development programmes
This Primary school has been graded Outstanding from their last OFSTED inspection
- There is a highly effective leadership and management; encouraging team work and dedication from all staff
- OFSTED rated "Outstanding "
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as Year 2 Teaching Assistant you will need to have:
- You should be qualified to degree Level
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as a Year 3 Teaching Assistant. Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.