Year 3/4 Teacher
Year 3/4 Teacher
A lovely Stockport school are seeking a confident and dedicated Lower Key Stage 2 teacher to take their Year ¾ class until the end of the academic year!
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind are currently looking to appoint a strong teacher who will be responsible for a mixed Year 3/4 class in a school situated in a diverse community in Stockport. This is a full-time role which is due to start imminently and will require a teacher with strong subject knowledge and a commitment for the duration of the placement.
This school is proud of their 'Good' OFSTED inspection status and well known in the area due to its strong child-centred approach and commitment to its core educational values. The school is led by an experienced Headteacher and effective SLT who are forward thinking and committed to whole school improvement.
About the Role
As the Year 3/4 teacher, you will be responsible for a mixed-ability class of approximately 30 children. A strong curriculum knowledge and an ability to differentiate learning for ranging learners will be essential. You will be expected to plan targeted interventions to accelerate progress across the core subjects and you will be joined by a full-time TA. The successful applicant must have strong behaviour management and be committed to supporting all areas of school life.
To be successful in this role as a Year 3/4 teacher, you will be required to:
* Undertake full class teaching responsibilities for a Year 3/4 class
* Teach a balanced curriculum that aligns with National Curriculum standards and have a strong understand of age-related expectations to both scaffold, stretch and accurately pitch learning
* Build a positive rapport with all pupils based on trust and mutual respect and build a community where children take ownership and accountability for their learning
* Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as continually monitor personal, social and emotional wellbeing
* Plan targeted interventions across core subjects and evaluate progress in relation to individual pupil targets.
* Be an effective team player and liaise with colleagues to share advice, resources and best practice
* Contribute to the broad extra-curricular programme and wider school events in the local community.
This school has a strong reputation and has established firm relationships within the local community. It benefits from excellent transport links just a short distance away to Manchester and other surrounding areas making it easily accessible and has a large car park that can be utilised by all members of staff.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3/4 Teacher in Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 0161-674-0138 or Charlotte.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.