Year 3 Class Teacher
Year 3 Class Teacher
Are you an experienced Primary School Teacher who is looking for a new opportunity this September?
Would you like to join a primary school based in the centre of Bedford?
Tradewind is currently supporting a mainstream primary school that caters for pupils aged 4-11. It has a wide range of pupils from different social backgrounds, cultures, and abilities. They were rated 'good' in 2019 by ofsted and continue to promote a clear vision that they bring pleasure, participation, and essential skills to their lives.
- Permanent/Long-term position.
- Year 3/4 Class
- September Start - can start potentially earlier if desired.
- Mainstream Primary School based in central Bedford (Putnoe/Brickhill).
- Excellent career progression and opportunity to take on more responsibility.
If successful, you will be teaching in lower KS2 and be an integral part of the team. Behaviour is good throughout the School and pupils thoroughly enjoy coming to School. The Headteacher would like to speak with experienced teachers who would like to find out more as soon as possible and then arrange a zoom call thereafter.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching in upper KS2.
- Committed to raising levels of achievement.
- Available to start on a full-time basis from September.
- Would ideally like to take on extra responsibility in the future.
- Able to establish and maintain strong relationships with pupils/staff.
- Live locally, commutable distance or willing to relocate to Bedford.
- DBS or willing to complete and can provide references.
To find out more, please send your CV by applying below and we will be in touch to arrange a call with the Head in the coming weeks.
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.