Year 3 Class Teacher
Year 3 Class Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting for a Year 3 teacher to support a school in Wandsworth from February 2024.
The responsibilities for this Year 3 Teacher role will include:
- Teach a Year 3 class, working constructively as a member of staff within the whole school team, including the setting and marking of work to be carried out by the pupils in school and elsewhere, planning differentiated work to meet the needs of individuals and groups providing progression and continuity.
- Plan, teach, monitor and evaluate the education programme for the children taught, using knowledge of school policies, schemes of work and national curriculum requirements for the relevant curricular areas.
- Promote the values of the school within the context of the school's mission statement.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils; using a variety of methods according to national curriculum requirements and school policies.
The ideal candidate for this Year 3 Teacher role will:
- Have at least 2 years of experience teaching full time in KS2.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning.
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice through creative and challenging teaching.
- Be committed to raising standards in the school.
- Is motivated and has high expectations and aspirations for pupil achievement.
By working with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a bonus.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this great position as Year 3 teacher, Inner London, or for more information about the role, contact Jess Hann on 0207 845 5450 option 1 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.