Year 3 Primary Teacher - Harlington
Year 3 Primary Teacher - Harlington
Tradewind are recruiting! We have a great Primary School looking for an Y3 Primary Teacher to ASAP.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a Y3 Primary Teacher to join this Good Primary based in Harlington, Hillingdon. This is a full-time the salary will be outer London scale £32,407 - £43,193, pro-rota.
This Primary School has a values-based ethos that is evident and experienced by all who visit. As a values-based school they promote their core values of respect, responsibility, perseverance, friendship and honesty.
They encourage the full potential of every person by providing a safe and secure environment which places individuality at the centre of every aspect of school life. The aim is to build warm and positive relationships with parents and others. This enables the school to work together to prepare children for life now as well as in the future.
The hope is that, by the time the children leave this School, they will have embraced all the wonderful opportunities available to them and will have awchieved the very best of which they are capable. If this sounds like the place for you then read on:
We are looking for:
- As a Y3 Primary Teacher who will take on the responsibility of a class and will be heavily involved in the curriculum planning and delivery of work.
- A hard-working and highly motivated person with the capacity to contribute to the on-going development of the primary curriculum.
- As a Y3 Primary Teacher that is driven and determined to achieve goals set out for them
- A collaborative team player that works hard for their colleagues and students in their care
This is a role for a KS2 Primary Teacher to take their own class in Y3, year group to be worked out on the strengths of the incoming candidate.
The school is accessible from the closest tube station by a 10-minute walk. Cycle spaces available as well. Local bus routes also stop very close to the school entrance.
In return the school offers:
To join us and be successful in this Y3 Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of Y3 Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Ayaz Ahmed on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.