Year 3 Primary Teacher
Year 3 Primary Teacher
The position is to cover a maternity leave in our Year 3 class.
Teachers at school have the added benefit of being supported by lead practitioners in Maths and English; who support with planning, as well as booster sessions. They also have specialist teaching in Art, Music and PE to cover release time as well as shared planning; meaning reduced workloads for staff and minimum subject planning for teachers.
· Additional 13 days school holidays;
· Weekly collaborative PPA time with your year group cluster;
· Lead practitioner support in English and Maths for planning and teaching;
· Individual career programme for all staff;
· Fast tracked leadership training scheme;
· Children who have a love of learning and a highly motivated staff team;
· A caring and happy learning environment;
· High expectations and excellent behaviour;
· Personalised staff well-being programme;
· The school introduced a reduced-marking policy, which cut workload by 67 percent.
School also offers pupils a leadership programme, have a love for outdoor learning and are currently working towards the Artsmark award. The school has a dedicated team that works hard to reach high standards in everything they do, and this is further embedded through our successful relationships with parents, the local community and other local schools.
To express an interest in the role, please click 'Apply now' or alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70 - £145 per day
£90.00 - £130.00 per day
£90.00 - £180.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.