Year 3 teacher
Year 3 teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Year 3 teacher looking for your next role in Barnsley?
We are seeking a full time Year 3 teacher to start as soon as possible. They are looking for an experienced teacher for the role, which is due to continue for the rest of the academic year. The salary will range from £28,275-£35,100 pro rata.
The role is based in a community school with a 'Good' Ofsted report. They are proud of their inclusive ethos in which all children are equally and incredibly important. They work closely with parents to provide the best possible care, encouragement, education and outcomes.
The Year 3 teacher will be required to teach across all subjects within the UK National Curriculum. They are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed teacher and leader who is willing to join a friendly, dedicated and hardworking team. The teacher will be required to plan their own lessons and liaise effectively with the other class teachers within the school.
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school. It was great to see the children genuinely eager to learn. Teachers commented on the great access to facilities and the large classrooms to work in.
QTS, KS2 teaching experience desirable, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 teacher in Barnsley. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.