Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Class Teacher
Tradewind is currently working with an excellent Primary School based on the outskirts of Bedford who require an experienced teacher to join their team as soon as possible and continue from September ongoing.
The successful teacher will be employed directly by Tradewind and paid to scale. The School are looking for an experienced practitioner to take on a class teacher that is retiring at the end of the year. This will give you the opportunity to have a lengthy hand over period, get to know the School before taking on full-time classroom responsibilities in September.
If successful, you will be taking on an excellent Year 3 or 4 class of high achievers; behaviour is excellent, and they have experienced members of staff within each class to support where needed.
What the School and Tradewind are looking for (Criteria):
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Fully Qualified with experience teaching the UK curriculum
- Able to plan and track a balanced curriculum
- Passionate and interested in progressing within a smaller school
- Team player and effective communicator
- Able to start before May half term and can commit on a long-term basis
- Establish relationships with pupils and other staff members
- Encourage and motivate pupils in KS2 to achieve the best they can be!
Why work for Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To find out more, please apply via the link below or call Ryan Clark on 01727 236 255 and we can arrange an interview in the coming weeks!
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.