Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic Year 3 Teacher to join our client school in Bury. This full time Year 3 role commences in January 2024, and you will be required to complete the academic year. The school aims to develop children who believe in their abilities and develop a love of learning. This fantastic position will pay £140-200 per day, subject to experience. This role is open to experienced teachers and ECTs who are keen to further develop their skills.
As a Year 3 Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons to your class and will have the support of a Teaching Assistant. You will be responsible for all planning and are expected to attend all staff meetings and training sessions. The school is a close-knit community who prides themselves on their collaborative and supportive attitudes towards all.
This 1 form entry school encourages active and co-operative learning, ensuring learning is highly engaging, relevant and promotes deep thinking. The staff carefully select each unit of work to allow children to deepen their knowledge and build on prior knowledge.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Teaching experience in the United Kingdom
- Experience in Key Stage 2 is essential in this role
- The school have specified that a specialism in a foundation subject would be beneficial in this role.
- A proven track record with references to support this
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 Teacher in Bury or for more information about the role, contact Amy on 0161 674 0138 or email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.