Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
Tradewind are representing a primary school in the Chesterfield S44 area requiring a teacher on a part time basis from April 2020 to cover a Year 3 class. The role is 3 days a week Monday to Wednesday and will be a job share with an experienced Key Stage 2 teacher.
The school has schemes of work in place and is well resourced with an ICT suite and I Pads to integrate into lessons to engage your learners and the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the lower KS2 curriculum, encompassing the full teacher role including assessments, attending meetings and parents evening. The school are seeking an experienced qualified teacher at Main pay scale 2 or above.
This school was deemed 'Good' in it's last Ofsted inspection in September 2017 commenting that pupils made good progress and senior leadership was strong with a clear vision of where they would like the school to be.
The school is easily accessible from the M1 motorway and all staff have access to a secure car park throughout the day.
Pay £130.00 - £150.00 days per day.
Proven success on teaching placements, legal right to work in the UK and must hold QTS.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 Teacher in Chesterfield. Or for more information about the role, contact Lucy on 0114 2870650 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.