Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
The role will continue for the full academic year. The school is seeking a teacher for a Year 3 class with 30 pupils. They are a lovely class who have settled back into school life well since lockdown. The class also has an experienced Teaching Assistant who works for 4 days per week.
Salary will be in line with MPS, currently £29915- £41136 per annum, outer London, depending on experience.
Year 3 teacher, Enfield
- The class has children with a range of academic abilities and they get on well with each other
- The Headteacher is ideally seeking an experienced Year 3 teacher, but may consider exceptional NQTs and they have the capacity to offer induction.
- Will be working closely with the Year 3 teaching team and planning together during PPA time. A year group lead teacher will be available to support planning
- Three-form entry school graded by Ofsted as "good".
- School has a broad, varied and creative curriculum
- Dedicated senior leadership team in place who are determined to raise levels even further
Essential requirements to be considered for this role:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 3 teacher in Enfield. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.