Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 Teacher
Calling all experienced Primary Teachers! Are you ready for an enriching, full-time, and long-term opportunity? Your search ends here - an incredible prospect awaits you at one of our affiliated schools in Salford! The school is seeking an experienced year 3 teacher to begin in April 2024. As a dedicated and skilled year 3 teacher, you will bring extensive knowledge of the Primary curriculum and expertise in implementing a wide range of teaching and learning methods. Your dynamic and engaging teaching style, along with outstanding interpersonal skills, will make you a valuable asset to our team. We are seeking a resilient and adaptable individual who firmly believes in the potential of every student. If you possess an unwavering commitment to providing an exceptional education and aspire to make a positive impact on young minds, this opportunity is tailor-made for you. Creating a nurturing and welcoming classroom environment will be among your top priorities. This role is also open to ECTs looking to build their experience and expertise!
We would love to place you in this role if you register with us. The competitive pay rate for this role is between £140-£210, subject to experience.
To respond to this advert, please call Amy at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be a success in this role, you will need to:
- Have QTS or QTLS status
- Have previous experience of managing challenging behaviour and supporting children with SEN
- Have experience with a KS2 class
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 2500 to be exact!
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.