Year 3 Teacher - Part Time - Glossop
Year 3 Teacher - Part Time - Glossop
Looking to work part-time in a highly reputable school? Are you an effective team player who is keen to make a strong impact in KS2? Look no further Tradewind are recruiting!
On behalf of our client school, Tradewind Recruitment are looking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher to work on a part-time basis (Thursday and Friday) in a lovely two-form entry school in a rural area in Glossop. This is a long-term position which will commence March 2021 and will run until the end of the academic year. The school will pay a competitive salary that reflects your experience and suitability to the role and will welcome applications from NQT's with KS2 experience.
About the School:
This is a 'Good' rated two-form entry school that has been praised for exemplary school behaviour. The school prides itself on its high educational expectations where teachers foster a love of learning within a safe, inclusive environment with children being placed at the heart. Staff at this school are dedicated, hard working and fully invested in building on and maintaining school successes.
About the Role:
Along with the other Year 3 Teacher, you will be responsible for the learning and progress of approximately 30 children within a mixed ability class. A large percentage of the class are working at age related expectations but you will be required to differentiate learning to both scaffold and stretch individuals to unlock their learning potential. This job share role requires an effective team player who is hardworking, dependable and open minded to sharing strategies and ideas to encourage best practice. You will also need to plan for a full time teaching assistant who will be present in the class.
What we are looking for:
- This 'Good' rated school are looking for a dynamic professional to join their team and make a valuable contribution to teaching and learning.
- A committed practitioner who will attain the highest standards in their role and demonstrate professionalism in every aspect of the job.
- An ability to plan and deliver effective, engaging lessons that are well resourced and differentiated accordingly to challenge all learners.
- A reflective practitioner who will assess, record and report on pupil performance in addition to monitoring social and emotional wellbeing.
- An individual who will work well independently as well as part of a team and is willing to share advice, resources and be open minded to ways in which to enhance teaching and learning.
- An individual who values parents as partners in the learning process.
- A teacher who will contribute to the wider school curriculum and attend events beyond the classroom to support local families and the community.
The school is led by a passionate Headteacher who is clearly dedicated to their role in school. In addition, you will be fully supported with high-quality CPD opportunities throughout the course of the year. This school is in a rural location so would benefit someone who can drive - there is a large on site school car park that can be utilised by all members of staff.
If you are an enthusiastic teacher ready to make a positive impact and feel you meet the criteria of this post, we would love to hear from you!
- You must hold QTS status or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this fantastic part-time opportunity as a Year 3 Teacher in Glossop. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or Charlotte.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.