Year 4 Teacher - Croydon
Year 4 Teacher - Croydon
SANZA Teaching Agency is currently working with an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" two-form entry primary school located in the heart of Croydon. Who are looking to recruit a confident Year 3 Teacher to join their team. This is a culturally diverse school that is proud of their multi-ethnic mix and is looking for the ideal candidate to start in September 201. This role will be a permanent contract with the school.
If you are excited by the prospect of joining a truly remarkable Senior Leadership Team that has a track record of rapid and sustained school improvement then this is the Year 3 Teacher role for you!
With interviews taking place over the coming weeks, the school are hoping to appoint for September 2019 ASAP.
To be shortlisted for this role you will need to:
* Have passion, determination, energy and a hard-working nature form the four cornerstones for what this school are looking for in their newest Primary Teacher!
* A successful track record to date and the ambition and desire to continue to improve.
* To be able to demonstrate high expectations and will be skilled in delivering a wide range of teaching styles and strategies which engage learners to be successful and achieve.
The School will offer:
* An experienced and supportive senior team
* A chance to make a difference and have a fulfilling career
* A professional and friendly working environment
* Happy and well behaved children who love their learning and make them proud
* Dedicated governors, staff, children and parents who work hard to continue to develop the school
* An ambitious school which also cares about staff wellbeing and a work life balance
* The opportunity to be part of an exciting brand new school with excellent facilities
The SANZA difference
By registering with SANZA, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information about this role, please contact Nathan Hill @ SANZA Teaching Agency on 02078456240 or email your CV to Nathan.Hill@sanzateaching.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.