Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
- Year 4 teacher. September start for the academic year
- School will consider experienced teachers and also newly qualified teachers (NQT)
- 30 pupils, with good behaviour
- Salary will be in line with MPS, currently £29915- £41136 per annum, outer London, depending on experience.
Year 4 teacher, Barnet
- The class has children with a range of academic abilities
- Seeking a teacher who ideally has Year 4 experience, either whilst working or on a placement if you are an NQT
- Two form entry school, with shared responsibility for planning
- Two-form entry school
- Ofsted graded as "good" and the school is popular locally
- The school has great facilities and resources and there is a lovely, creative atmosphere. Good team in place with a professional leadership team
- Well served by public transport and there is parking available around the school
Essential requirements to be considered for this Year 4 teacher role:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- The school may consider newly qualified teachers and may be in a position to help with induction year from September
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 4 teacher in Barnet. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.