Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
Full Time position Maternity Cover 2 Terms
Required January 2021
Salary, ( Outer London)
At this SANZA client school 'Teachers set consistently high expectations for pupils' learning and behaviour.
The school is a popular 3 form entry school, in a rural setting, only a 15 minute walk from the centre of Enfield. The Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join a committed staff team as a class teacher as soon as possible.
The pupils' behaviour is outstanding, and this, together with the lively and creative curriculum, contributes to pupils' enjoyment of learning, increasingly excellent progress in lessons and end of year results.
' As a result, pupils are increasingly thriving in this OUTSTANDING school.
The school invest heavily in staff development and support and value the importance of work-life balance.
SANZA require an inspirational teacher to join this team as soon as possible. We wish to appoint someone who is:
* A highly motivated and talented teacher with the ability to work positively in our busy team
* Have a passion for learning and be happy to work in a small learning environment
* An excellent team player who demonstrates excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement, being able to differentiate to challenge all pupils in a vertically grouped class
* Able to support the Christian ethos of our school.
* Skilled in and has an excellent understanding and knowledge of all aspects of the curriculum across the primary age range.
Please call SANZA TEACHING AGENCY on 0207 845 6240 to register your interest or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews and trials are taking place over the coming weeks
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.