Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is recruiting for a Year 4 teacher for a primary school in Enfield borough:
This great, one-form entry Church of England school is seeking a teacher to join them for September. The role will initially be a fixed term contract for the academic year, with the possibility of a permanent opportunity available after that.
Salary will be in line with MPS, currently £29915- £41136 per annum, (outer London), depending on experience.
This is a Church of England school, which welcomes applicants from all background, who are fully committed to the Christian ethos of the school
Year 4 teacher, Enfield
- The class has children with a range of academic abilities, so you should be committed to delivering high-quality, differentiated activities
- Seeking a dynamic, engaging, driven teacher to join the team. May be the possibility to lad a foundation subject.
- The children are well behaved but respond well to a teacher who will keep them busy and engaged
- The school likes to develop and encourage the pupils to become independent learners
- Unfortunately, the school does not have the capacity to take on an NQT, so can only consider experienced teachers at this stage, who have a minimum of 1 year experience
- You should have a great level of initiative and be able to work independently, as the school is one-form entry
- One-form entry school
- Very busy, creative atmosphere
- Church of England school, rated as "good" by Ofsted and aiming for "outstanding"
- The school is well served by public transport (Piccadilly Line) and is on the West of Enfield, close to Barnet borough
Requirements to be considered for this Year 4 teacher role:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Have experience teaching in a primary classroom in a mainstream setting and have a good knowledge of the primary curriculum
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 4 teacher in Enfield borough. Or for more information about the role, contact Stuart Edge on 020 7845 5450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.