Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
The school is looking for a nurturing, creative teacher with high expectations who will support the school's Catholic beliefs and their ethos of acceptance and diversity. Responsibilities of this role will include planning and delivering lessons according to the curriculum, assessing students' progress, and maintaining regular positive contact with students' families. The school are seeking a teacher who is:
*Creative, inspiring and able to engage all kinds of students in their teaching
*Able to maintain high expectations of students and support high achievement at KS2
*Able to form strong relationships with students and prioritise their safety and happiness in school
*Able to promote the school's Catholic values, regardless of their own faith- applications are welcomed from teachers of other faiths
Our client is a popular, well-attended Catholic primary school with a "very positive climate for learning" (Ofsted) and a strong focus on inclusion and diversity. The school has a UNICEF Gold Award for Respecting Rights and teaches its pupils to be courteous and respectful to all no matter their differences- their last Ofsted inspection described the student body as 'unfailingly polite and courteous'. The school strongly believes in community outreach and has sister schools in China and Sri Lanka as well as strong links to the local parish- students regularly take part in local charity events and the annual parish fete.
The school is situated in Slough with convenient public transport links to Hillingdon and Uxbridge, with free parking available onsite for staff. The school site offers state of the art facilities which have enjoyed significant long-term investment, particularly their outdoor features, such as a vegetable garden maintained by the student Gardening Club, a 'forest school' woodland area and a giant chessboard.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity to teach Year 4 in this inclusive Catholic primary school, please contact Georgia Lyme on 01727236255 or by email at email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer -
stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
Up to £27596 per annum
Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£100.00 - £170 per day
Scarborough, North Yorkshire
£100.00 - £170.00 per day
Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire
£120 - £180 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.