Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
Are you a committed teacher who is passionate about making a real impact to the lives and learning for children? Tradewind are looking for an experienced LKS2 teacher to start ASAP!
On behalf of our client school, we are looking to recruit an experienced KS2 teacher with a strong knowledge and understanding of LKS2 for a long-term position in Year 4. This position is at a school which educates a diverse community in Brinnington, Stockport with many children relying on positive role models to shape their future. The role will commence January and will pay a competitive salary Up to £210 per day that reflects your suitability and experience. The successful applicant will play an instrumental role in accelerating the progress and attainment of around 30 Year 4 pupils and must be dedicated, knowledgeable and ready to make an impact!
About the role
As the Year 4 Teacher, you will be accountable for the learning and attainment of around 30 Year 4 pupils. Some of these children are working well below average so the successful applicant will have a strong knowledge and understanding of LKS2 expectations with intent to consolidate learning, bridge learning gaps and achieve rapid progress. In addition, you will be expected to deliver foundation subjects to the class where creativity and innovation is encouraged to provide memorable experiences for the children.
The Successful Candidate Will:
- Be a dedicated professional and make a valuable contribution to teaching and learning.
- Be a committed practitioner who will attain the highest standards in their role and demonstrate professionalism in every aspect of the job.
- Have experience with Year 4 pupils and have a strong knowledge and understanding of LKS2 curriculum standards.
- Have the ability to plan and deliver effective, engaging lessons that are well resourced and differentiated accordingly to challenge all learners.
- Be a reflective practitioner who will assess, record and report on pupil performance in addition to monitoring social and emotional wellbeing.
- Work well independently as well as part of a team and is willing to share advice, resources and be open minded to ways in which to enhance teaching and learning.
- Adopt a firm but fair approach and builds fantastic relationships with pupils based on trust and mutual respect.
- Be an individual who will fully immerse themselves in all areas of school life.
This is a very large school which is led by a passionate Headteacher accompanied by a dedicated team of staff who are clearly motivated and work harmoniously to bring about the best outcomes for all children.
It's an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and offers exciting career progression opportunities should you want to excel to the next stage of your career.
To join us and be successful in this role:
- You must hold QTS status or an equivalent teaching qualification.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great opportunity as a Year 4 Teacher in Brinnington, Stockport. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on 01616740138 or email your CV to Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.