Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a passionate, hard-working Year 4 Teacher to join this 'Outstanding' School based in Sutton for a February 2021 start. The salary will be Outer London pay scale £33956 - £40483.
This position potentially is until the end of the academic year with the potential to go permanent.
The school is very inclusive and has a strong, caring ethos which is enriched by pupils from a range of social and cultural backgrounds. The successful Year 4 Primary Teacher will be a highly motivated outstanding teacher with excellent classroom management skills and high expectations for all children. They will be passionate about making learning fun, relevant, enjoyable and challenging. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving, forward-thinking school that is a great place to work.
We are looking for a Year 4 Primary teacher that can:
- Provide a safe, happy and stimulating environment in which each student can reach their full potential
- Use targeted teaching to make sure all students make fast and constant progress across all the curriculum
- Have high aspirations and expectations on students in both behaviour and achievement
- Encourage each child to be positive and self-motivated, taking responsibility for their own actions
- Fit in with the diverse, inclusive curriculum which is balanced and differentiated to the needs of each student
This is a role to work as a year 4 Primary Teacher in a School rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED.
Both NQTs and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
The school is a based in Sutton and is easily accessible by car with parking surrounding the school if the car park fills up. Access by public transport is also an option with local buses just outside the school and the Northern line a 5-minute walk away.
In return, the school offers:
- A fantastic group of children who love to learn
- A great team of leaders
- A respectful and kind working environment with colleagues who are passionate and driven
- Comprehensive, ongoing staff training and development
- A committed and supportive governing body
To join us and be successful in this part time position you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click "Apply Now" to get your application started for the role of KS2 Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Carol Grey on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.