Year 4 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher
The school is a multi-form entry Primary School based in Walsall with there vision and values at the core of everything they do. This multi form entry Primary School strive to instil in their children a love of learning which will extend beyond their years of compulsory education and enrich the rest of their lives. Whilst with them, they endeavour to pinpoint the learning needs of each child and provide them with lessons which will help them to meet those next steps in their learning and progress successfully along their learning path. To enthuse their children, they choose topics which will surprise, excite and appeal to their sense of curiosity.
This two-term maternity will be to cover a Year 4 class for the remainder of the academic year, but there will be an opportunity for the right candidate of a permanent role for September 2021. Ideally the school are looking for someone experienced in KS2 but will consider applications for NQT's.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.Beesley@twrecruitment.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.