Year 4 Teacher- Primary School in Salford
Year 4 Teacher- Primary School in Salford
Tradewind Manchester are recruiting! Are you a Lower KS2 Teacher with Year 4 experience, looking to secure a long-term position?
Tradewind Manchester is currently looking for a Lower KS2 specialist, to join a two-form entry school at the heart of a warm and vibrant community in Salford, to start January 2020.
This is a full-time, long-term role, based within a Year 4 class with the potential for the right candidate to secure the role on a permanent basis.
To join us and be successful in this Year 4 Teacher role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks.
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
About the school:
We are recruiting a Year 4 Teacher on behalf of a two-form entry primary school situated in a popular suburb of Salford. This school has increased year upon year due to expansion and currently caters for around 400 pupils.
This Salford primary school has a long history and has been in Salford for over 80 years and many of the parents - and grandparents - of today's students also studied there. This school is known for being an exciting school for children between the ages of three and eleven years. This school provides a warm and caring environment where each child is valued as an individual and is encouraged to develop their talents. The staff expect children to do their best and they also demand high standards. This school pledges to provide good quality teaching and resources to help children learn.
All the staff keep up-to-date with educational developments to benefit children's learning. The headteacher prides herself on the personal qualities of her staff. Everyone at this school are approachable, friendly and always pleased to talk to you. The regular parent workshops also provide parents with a hands-on way of supporting their child in school and at home.
The schools have a carefully planned and structured curriculum, along with their care and support systems, help to ensure that children reach their potential and have a happy and purposeful time at this Salford school.
This community school provides a fantastic education to children from ages 3 to 11 and benefits from excellent public transport links and ample parking.
About the role:
This Salford based Primary school are looking to meet with a Year 4 Teacher who can deliver creative lessons within lower Key Stage 2 and prepare their pupils for a successful future. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role.
Ideal candidates will have strong subject knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are both creative and engaging to ensure that all pupils are having fun whilst making good progress.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this position, please sent your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.