Year 4 Teacher - Salford
Year 4 Teacher - Salford
Our client school is seeking a Year 4 teacher for a full-time role beginning 26th February 2024.
The school is rated as 'good', and they have developed a happy and vibrant school environment. The staff have worked to tailor the National Curriculum so that it is engaging and unique, highlighting their local area's heritage and its vibrant resources.
Ofsted have complimented the school on their choice to prioritise reading in the curriculum, and the wide range of extracurricular activities that are available to the children.
The school emphasises the importance of building on foundations laid in earlier years, with the aim to inspire, motivate and challenge the children, instilling a love for learning. The staff actively foster an atmosphere of inclusion and safety, where the children are held to a high standard, all whilst ensuring that their days are fun and well-organised.
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a passionate Year 4 Teacher to join this school. This full-time Year 4 role commences on 26th February 2024, and you will be required until the end of the academic year. This fantastic position will pay £140-210 per day, subject to experience.
This role is also open to ECTs who are looking to further their teaching experience.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Teaching experience in the United Kingdom
- Experience in Key Stage 2 is essential in this role
- A proven track record with references to support this
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Year 4 Teacher in Salford or for more information about the role, contact Anita on 0161 674 0138 or email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.