Year 4Teaching Assistant
Year 4Teaching Assistant
The position would commence from April 2021
The ideal candidate for this role should be assertive, hardworking, patience, with the ability to work in challenging environments.
The child you will be supporting is on the Autistic Spectrum and has an individual education plan (IEP) to help with their learning. You will have current and relevant experience of supporting children on the Autistic Spectrum and you will also have references and qualifications to support this. Your main duty in this role will be to support the child on a 1:1 basis with their learning. There will however, be an element of behaviour management involved in this role as the child you are working with can often become frustrated which results in poor behaviour.
About the school:
You will be working in a very supportive 3 -form primary school in the London borough of Lambeth. This school has a high proportion of children with additional needs so there are some fantastic process in place and you will feel supported and valued in this school. This school is two form entry so you will have the opportunity to share good practice with your colleagues.
Rate of Pay and Working hours £80 - £85 per day dependant on qualifications, working hours of 08.30am - 16:00pm
This school is perfectly situated on the Northern line and is accessible from all areas of North and South London. This is the perfect school for anyone with extensive special needs experience who is looking for their next role in mainstream Primary School
The Headteacher/Senior Leadership team have enforced a culture, where excellence, determination, respect are the key foundational pillars of building a successful future in education.
- The school prides themselves on investing in their staff with CPD training
- Headteacher and Senior Leadership are very supportive
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join Tradewind and be successful as a SEN Teaching Assistant KS2 you will need to have:
- At least one years' experience working in a mainstream school
- Qualifications - Relevant special needs qualification and references
- You must have the right to work in the UK
- Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment history
To apply for the position as a SEN Teaching Assistant KS2
Please contact Carol Grey on 0207 -845 5450 email@example.com
*As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
*We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
*Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
*More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
*Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.