Year 5/6 Class Teacher
Year 5/6 Class Teacher
Are you an experienced KS2 Teacher who would like to join an outstanding School from September?
If you are based in Bedford, willing to commute or looking to relocate to the area then please read below and get in touch!
Tradewind is currently supporting a local primary school who is looking for an excellent Teacher to take on a Year 5/6 mixed class from September. The member of staff currently teaching is moving out of the area and has presented an opportunity for someone to join this one form entry school in the new academic year.
- Applications open for experienced and Newly Qualified Teachers
- Year 5/6 Class
- Great opportunities to progress
- September Start - Permanent
About the School:
Christian values are deeply embedded at the heart of the school's practice, which result in high standards of academic achievement, behaviour and personal well-being for all pupils. The dedication, care and nurture provided by the headteacher and staff ensures that all pupils thrive in an environment where every individual is valued.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the national curriculum.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experience and NQT applications welcome.
- Able to demonstrate commitment and passion for education through raising standards.
- Positivity and a sense of humour.
- Available on a permanent basis from September 2021.
If you meet the criteria and would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity. Please apply via the link and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps!
Why work with Tradewind?
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request).
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter.
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.