Year 5 Class Teacher
Year 5 Class Teacher
Are you an experienced and creative educator with a passion for teaching upper Key Stage 2? Our outstanding Camden-based primary school is seeking a talented Year 5 Class Teacher to inspire and guide our students through this pivotal stage of their education.
As a Year 5 Teacher, you will deliver engaging lessons, facilitate class discussions, and provide targeted support to ensure each student's progress. Your ability to create a positive and challenging learning environment will empower students to develop academically and socially.
Join our dynamic school community from September 2023 and enjoy a salary in line with the Inner London teacher pay scales, ranging from points M1 to UPS3. Be a mentor and role model to our Year 5 students, guiding them towards a successful academic journey.
If you are motivated, compassionate, and ready to contribute to the success of a vibrant primary school, we want to hear from you! Apply now with your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a primary teacher in Camden, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Tom England on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.