Year 5 Class Teacher
Year 5 Class Teacher
Tradewind is currently seeking an experienced KS2 Teacher to join a fantastic primary school based in Dunstable. The ideal applicant will be passionate about learning as well as being an inspirational and committed Teacher who can complement a small and supportive team.
- KS2 (Year 5/6) opportunity.
- Based in Dunstable.
- 1 form entry Primary School.
- Full-time (Permanent) position starting in September 2021.
- Competitive pay rates.
- 'Good' ofsted report.
A long-standing teacher is retiring from this lovely School and they would now like to welcome a new member of the team from September. The Head would like to start interviewing potential members of staff now. The position will initially be on a long-term basis through Tradewind and then progress onto a permanent contract directly with the School at a later stage.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Experience teaching within a mainstream Primary School.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and dedicated to your profession.
- Available from September on a full-time basis.
- Happy to take on a missed Year 5/6 Class.
- DBS or willing to complete an application asap.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity. Please send your CV by applying for the position and we will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first.
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates.
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.