Year 5 Class Teacher
Year 5 Class Teacher
Tradewind are working in partnership with a fantastic school located in the heart of Islington who are seeking an experienced and proactive year 5 class teacher to join their team as soon as possible until Christmas.
Our client school has been working with Tradewind for several years and boasts a happy, inclusive and exciting place to learn for all pupils.
If you are an experienced and hard-working year 5 teacher, we would love to hear from you!
- A dedicated KS2 Teacher, with proven experience in provide exceptional lesson outcomes
- Hold QTS or equivalent qualification
- Live in or be able to commute to Tower Hamlets
- A deep commitment to delivering high-quality education.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A passion for inspiring young minds and cultivating a love of learning
- Be a UK resident with right to work
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a primary teacher in Camden, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Hollie Carey on 0207 845 5450 / Hollie.Carey@twrecruitment.com
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions all available, all local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.