Year 5 Teacher- Bury, Prestwich (M25)
Year 5 Teacher- Bury, Prestwich (M25)
Can you help to raise attainment levels in KS2? Are you passionate about teaching? Do you have experience teaching in Year 5?
Tradewind recruitment is working with an Ofsted rated 'Good' Bury primary school in Bury, Prestwich (M25) to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Year 5 teacher. The role is full time and will include marking and planning etc. It is to start immediately and will be an ongoing long-term supply position. Newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
The position is to cover a maternity leave starting Monday 6th January 2020 and will be for 3 terms. This means that the successful candidate must be free until December 2020 and be able to take the full responsibility of the class teacher for the current and the next year 5 class.
The school has employed high quality, hard-working and passionate staff, who nurture all pupils, into becoming resilient, reflective learners. They deliver an exciting and creative curriculum, offering all pupils a wide range of enjoyable learning experiences, to develop their skills, placing a great importance in enrichment activities, which enhance the children's knowledge and understanding.
The school has employed high quality, hard-working and passionate staff, who nurture our pupils, into becoming resilient, reflective learners. They deliver an exciting and creative curriculum, offering our pupils a wide range of enjoyable learning experiences, to develop their skills, placing a great importance in enrichment activities, which enhance the children's knowledge and understanding.
This Bury primary school has an active school council where pupils' opinions are valued and their ideas have helped to shape a variety of school improvements over the recent years. The Governing Body is pro-active and every class in school has a dedicated school governor who visits them on a regular basis. The Headteacher believes that parental support is essential in helping your child to succeed. The staff aim is to provide a caring, engaging educational environment, where every pupil is valued. The school motto is 'Dream. Believe. Achieve.'
The school is well known for their record of success and school improvement in the Bury, Prestwich (M25) area. This role is a fantastic role if you are looking to progress in your teaching career and you are eager to raise attainment levels in Key Stage 2.
To apply for this role applicants must:
*Be enthusiastic and committed
*Have QTS or relevant teaching qualifications
*Have a real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils you work with
*Have experience working with Key stage 2 students
*Be available on a full time, long term basis
The role is to start immediately and offers a salary of £22,023- £37,496 depending on experience. The school has great transport links.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
* An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
* Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information please contact Chris on 0161 674 0138 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.