Year 5 Teacher
Year 5 Teacher
Tradewind Manchester are looking for an enthusiastic Year 5 teacher for an exciting opportunity in Bury beginning in January! You will need to be resilient and confident and have previous experience in Key Stage 2. This is a full-time role and the pay rate is a competitive £140 - £200 per day, subject to experience.
If you feel this role sounds suitable for you, please call Amy at the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Have QTS or QTLS status
- Have experience with a KS2 class
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with full employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
About the School
This Bury Primary School has a dynamic and vibrant atmosphere. The school has an aspirational attitude where they believe that all children can achieve excellence and they celebrate all children's individual talents. It is led by an incredibly motivated Headteacher and the staff are extremely supportive. In the last Ofsted report, the school maintained their rating of good. The school has designed a curriculum that is broad and enriched to engage students and stimulate their curiosity. The curriculum is inclusive and ensure all children build upon the prior knowledge.
About the Role
These roles are suited to candidates who are looking to enhance the lives of these children. You should ideally be comfortable using different schemes of learning and teaching a class using interactive and collaborative learning strategies. The candidate should be looking for a rewarding experience and be able to effectively communicate with pupils, staff members and parents/guardians. You should have experience working with children with a range of SEN and being able to meet their needs.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.